We've been working on getting a bunch of fundraisers together. Our goal is that any student is able to participate in events, regardless of cost. Offering fundraising options is a great way to make sure that the students have every opportunity to travel, even if they have to work a little harder to make it happen.
****We try to stick with sales that have at least a 40-50% return. If you know of any options that we may have overlooked, please don't hesitate to contact the fundraising team or another booster with information. We are always on the lookout!****
The Band Boosters are happy to help with fundraisers. As a rule for non-profits, 20% of all profits raised by fundraising sales do go directly to the band. The remaining 80% of profits go toward the seller's student account. If the funds raised by an event are not going to be split this way, we will notify the students when we hand out information.
Please check the calendar below for dates of the current fundraiser we have coming up.
If you need forms for any of the fundraisers, contact Gina Finical.